Marsh’s Library is looking for an intern to work in our Rare Books Reading Room. The successful candidate will already have a postgraduate library qualification, and will gain valuable experience in:
– supervising academic readers and students
– cataloguing of rare books
– handling and retrieval of rare books
– dealing with general library administrative duties
– using social media to promote a cultural attraction
The internship is offered as part of the Jobbridge programme.
If you would like more details please see http://tinyurl.com/oybznfu
Closing date for applications is 28 November 2014 at 5pm.
Details available here.